Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Valerie Hall


Valerie Hall is the mother of six children, born in hospitals without medication. Now that they are grown, she has time to pursue her dedication for normal birth choices. She and her husband are certified Bradley Method teachers and Valerie has worked as a doula. She is currently studying with the Midwives College of Utah and doing an internship with a local CPM. She and her husband have been quite involved with the effort to provide licensing for CPMs in Idaho.

We are forever grateful to Valerie for bringing us together in a quest to begin to change our corner of the world.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you could take my contact information off the blog site... as I am not taking new clients and I've closed my practice. Thanks so much.
    Blessings, Tina

    ReplyDelete