Friday, February 6, 2009

Shannon Steffler

Shannon Steffler is a stay-at-home momma to three lively little girls. She has had an interest in pregnancy and birth since she was a teenager and feels passionate about this sacred subject. She loves to read, mostly non-fiction, to expand her knowledge and she writes occasionally as well. She also loves to spend time with family and friends. Shannon has had a variety of beautiful birth experiences including a premature, medicated delivery, a natural childbirth in the hospital, and a beautiful water birth at home. She has learned so much through these birth experiences and with being a part of BirthNetwork and looks forward to helping women find the best options for them.

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping you could take my contact information off the blog site... as I am not taking new clients and I've closed my practice. Thanks so much.
    Blessings, Tina

    ReplyDelete